Politicians and government officials are taking notice of Atlantic Community; over the past few years, our open think tank and its member articles have received numerous appreciative reviews. Here are a few that have been captured on video and, below, a selection of testimonials.
US Ambassador to Germany Philip Murphy
Ambassador Murphy in German
NATO Deputy Assistant Secretary General Dr. Stefanie Babst
CDU/CSU Foreign Policy Spokesperson Philipp Mißfelder
Personal Representative of the German Chancellor to Africa (former Human Rights Commissioner) Günter Nooke
"Organizations such as yours, which seek to provide a platform to discuss and analyze the challenges facing the transatlantic community, make an important contribution to the international security dialogue. I wish you the best in your endeavors."
- Peter MacKay, Minister of National Defense of Canada
"Wishing you all success in your important endeavors."
- Ambassador Thorsteinn Ingolfsson, Icelandic Delegation to NATO
"I've enjoyed, and been amused by, the lively responses to [my piece published on atlantic-community.org]. Here in Washington, I've received a tremendous response from other analysts and folks in government."
- Wess Mitchell, President and Co-Founder of the Center for European Policy Analysis
"Your website is one of the recommended websites for my students of my class on the US and Europe in global affairs."
- Dr. Karl Kaiser, Director, Program on Transatlantic Relations, Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University
"Thank you for taking the time to send me [Atlantic Memo 38], and your interest in my feedback. I wish you and your organization the very best. May you continue to produce insightful work that is to the benefit of NATO and its Member Countries."
- Percy Downe, Senator, Prince Edward Island, Canada
"I am impressed by the wealth of information on your website."
- Wolfgang Tönnesmann, Director, Atlantische Akademie
"You are a great intellectual bridge between our continents. I feel lasting solutions to many of the world's challenges must have buy-in from Europe, as well as the US. I think Atlantic Community is a model online magazine and I recommend it to others often."
- James R. Cricks, Instructor, DJIMO, US Army Command and General Staff College